Our partnership is built on understanding. From our first meeting, we take the time to explore your individual financial and lifestyle aspirations. Click here to see How We Work With You.
Accordingly, please bring with you the following documents to our first meeting, if relevant and available:
- If employed, please bring a recent pay advice slip. Further if you are involved in a salary packaging arrangement with your employer, please bring a recent statement about your benefits and accruals in the scheme.
- Latest Personal Income Tax Return (Full Return) & Assessment Notice.
- If you have a Company or Trust or Self Managed Superannuation Fund, those financial accounts will also be especially useful.
- A recent statement for your Bank, Credit Union or other accounts.
- Particulars of any Loans or Debts – (such as Amount, Interest Rate, Repayments). A recent statement for the loan is very useful.
- Certificates or Statements for any Shares, Bonds, Debentures & Unit Trusts.
- Details of any Investment Property – (such as most recent Council Rates Assessment Notice). Purchase date and cost are important.
- Insurance Policies & Statements. The policy document and schedule provide key information and the most recent notice gives up to date values.
- Most recent Superannuation Statements & Membership Booklet. Online statements are OK, but often lack the detail included in the printed version mailed to you by your superannuation fund.
- Copies of Wills, Powers of Attorney and Enduring Power of Guardianship held. Where you have a Family Trust in place, please bring the Trust Deed.
- Any other relevant information.
In our experience it is much better to bring some things along that you aren’t sure you need to bring, rather than leave something at home that would have been helpful to have at the meeting.
Please note that all information provided will be treated as Strictly Confidential. We will make copies for our information and return the original documents to you.