In this update, Bob Cunneen, Porfolio Specialist, reviews events in markets during November.
- Global share markets were up almost 2%
- There has been a trade truce between America and China, agreeing that neither will raise tariffs at this stage
- The Federal Reserve lowered interest rates
- Wall Street is at record highs
- The Reserve Bank is still open to cutting interest rates further to assist strengthening the economy
- The Australian Share market was slightly disappointing, some sectors causing concern
Watch the MLC Economic update – November 2019 video below.
12 November 2019
By Sinead Rafferty