In the June 2019 edition of the Market Update:
- The US-China trade dispute has raised fears of potential long-term damage to the global economy
- US fed officials concern of a cycle of low inflation expectations
- Europe is battling low inflation, with trade fears as a tense Europe-wide election took place in May
- China is attempting to balance its financial stability and economic growth
- 1.25% – the lowest level on record; The RBA cut the cash rate at its June meeting
There’s more commentary, plus our usual tables with all the key market data on Shares, Interest Rates and Property in the linked document below.