In the October 2015 edition of the Market Update:
- Global equity markets continued their sharp correction
- China economic data stabilised in September
- US economic data remains positive although impacted by USD strength
- US Federal Reserve delays decision on the commencement of normalising interest rates
- Eurozone data continues to improve albeit at a slightly slower pace in September
- RBA maintains the cash rate at 2.0% at its October meeting and remains on an accommodative policy
There’s more commentary, plus our usual tables with all the key market data on Shares, Interest Rates and Property in the linked document below.