In the March 2015 edition of the Market Update:
- Global growth has improved following Central Bank monetary stimulus
- Oil prices remain volatile, the price range has stabilised, and will provide stimulus to global growth
- US economic data remains in recovery mode with improving consumer sentiment
- US bond yields rally following continued improvement in the labour market
- China continues monetary easing
- RBA keeps rates on hold (in March) but remain on a monetary easing strategy
There’s more commentary, plus our usual tables with all the key market data on Shares, Interest Rates and Property in the linked document below.