In the July 2015 edition of the Market Update:
- Greece debt crisis unsettles global equity markets
- China Shanghai Composite Index down 25% during June – but up 150% in 12 months
- US continues to be the engine of global growth
- Quantitative easing reflected in improving Eurozone economic data through June
- China PBoC provides further stimulus and measures to maintain growth and stabilise the equity market
- RBA maintains the cash rate at 2.0% at its July meeting and remains on an easing bias
There’s more commentary, plus our usual tables with all the key market data on Shares, Interest Rates and Property in the linked document below.