In the latest update, Brian reviews events in markets during September.
- why it was generally a disappointing month for share market investors
- how a range of geopolitical concerns continued to unsettle markets
- why the European Central Bank took further steps to boost eurozone growth
- why Australia’s economic environment remains uncertain, despite signs of improvement in the non-mining economy, and
- which positions in MLC’s multi-asset portfolios added significant value during the month.
Watch the MLC Economic update – October 2014 video below.
By Brian Parker, CFA
Senior Investment Consultant
MLC Investment Management
3 October 2014