In the October 2014 edition of Market Update:
- Continuing geopolitical tensions in Ukraine and the Middle East and concerns over the Ebola virus dominate global events.
- Stronger US dollar due to global currency realignments in September.
- Further expansion of US economic growth provides a sources of stability in 2015.
- Eurozone data remains weak, impacted by the ongoing crisis in the Ukraine and the Middle East.
- Stabilising Chinese economy, although a weaker property sector.
- Australian consumer and business credit growth grinds higher couples with a slide in the AUD.
There’s more commentary, plus our usual tables with all the key market data on Shares, Interest Rates and Property in the linked document below.