In the November 2014 edition of Market Update:
- Global equity markets rebound strongly in October.
- Japanese extend Quantitative Easing (QE) by ¥30 trillion pa to ¥80 trillion pa.
- US completes dial down of QE3 and economic recovery continues to support global growth in 2015.
- Eurozone still weak from the ongoing crisis in the Ukraine and the Middle East.
- Stabilising Chinese economy, although a weaker property sector continues to be a risk.
- Australian consumer and business credit growth grinds higher.
There’s more commentary, plus our usual tables with all the key market data on Shares, Interest Rates and Property in the linked document below.